currently sue

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Beginnings


Ok I've made a blog. My main goal is to post pictures of things I make here; I really want to join the Modern Quilt-along at Dioramarama, and I feel that I need a blog to do this.* Who knows what else will happen: stay tuned.

The quilt above is my red quilt project; I've been working on it FOREVER, like over a year. I've got another quilt in the works, too -- it's blue -- you can see a couple of pics here.

*MQA update: I'm not qualified for this particular QA, which is all about quilts from a particular book. Perhaps at some point there will be an Improvisational Quilt-Along (terminology c/o kmel at Dioramarama -- who, by the way, is very nice).

2 Comments:

Blogger alison said...

Yay Sue! Congratulations on your own personal blog. I'm excited to see you post your creative projects online!!

Many blessings to you on this gorgeous day. :)

08:30  
Blogger sue said...

yay you found me! we'll see if a blog will help me focus my creative efforts.

15:23  

Post a Comment

<< Home