currently sue

Sunday, October 07, 2007

blitzquilt secret

Me + grandma + blankie intact

One of the reasons I really like making quilts for babies is that I had a quilt made for me when I was a baby. I carried it around with me obsessively for years and years, wouldn't go to sleep without it, etc etc. It was yellow and white with line drawings of animals and flannel on the back (the best part). Here I am maybe four years old, with my Grandma and my Blankie, in Thunder Bay where my dad is from.

I still have my Blankie; my dad made me take it to my own house to get it out of his. He gave it to me in a ziploc bag.

Blankie now

If I am lucky, maybe some of my quilts will be loved this much.++++

P.S. Update on the current blitzquilt coming later this week.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger ButterPeanut said...

oh my gosh, baby sue!! adorable!

that quilt went the way of my monchichi doll, hehe.

01:13  

Post a Comment

<< Home