currently sue

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Dot dot dot

Outfit 2

Tomorrow evening I'm off to New York. I will stay with LL in her beautiful new apartment, I will wander around the most amazing city in the world, and... I'll also talk to some folks about the possibility of work. I'll let you know what happens.

NEW YORK CITY!

In the meanwhile...

blitzquilt3

And for the future... a judicious use of rejected bits:

Another one?

(I really can't expect to finish THREE quilts in the next few weeks. OR CAN I?)

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger RTF said...

Skinny jeans!~

11:22  
Blogger ButterPeanut said...

SUE!!

1. you look great.
2. i'm so excited for you!!!!
3. i am strangely and ridiculously proud that you're going to new york in the green shoes from Holland.

18:03  
Blogger Meanoch said...

You must check out the Paul Smith store in Midtown, near the Flat Irons, on 5th, near Broadway (???)! There's a beautiful girl there.

02:41  
Blogger sequesthered said...

You look HOT.

17:50  

Post a Comment

<< Home