currently sue

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

My backyard

My backyard

When I was looking for apartments here I wondered how on earth the kitten could go outside, so this backyard is, to me, a miracle. My current dilemma is, do I let the kitten wander about on her own, despite the general starkness and the large rats that live in the tree stump? Any wisdom out there?

While I'm talking about the backyard, both my backyards at this house and Manning Ave had, randomly but appropriately and very homemadedly, crosses. (I am annoyed that I failed to get a pic of the Manning one.. how did that happen?)

Cross in my backyard

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger RTF said...

It must be a sign of blessing from God!

23:18  
Blogger ButterPeanut said...

how neat!

and i totally hear you on the sick+homesick feeling.

02:54  
Blogger Stevie P. said...

Oh my, don't leave LC out by herself. Those New York rats will have a delectable feast!

18:50  

Post a Comment

<< Home