currently sue

Monday, April 06, 2009

Interlude quilt - true blitz (?)

New blitz

I have plans to start K&T's wedding quilt in the near future---however, this little baby quilt looks like it will happen first. I need a warmup project, it's been a while since I've really made anything.

A true blitzquilt by my definition should be done in under three weeks. Can I finish by April 25? It's going really quickly so far...

The extra thing in the top right is a nascent pillow cover (made with leftovers from Daniel's quilt), perhaps I'll finish that one up too. I love spring, it makes me want to make things again.

:) first ones

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Al said...

What gorgeous blossoms! I love how spring smells. Would you bottle up some of that spring air and send it down to Cali - there's not much in the way of Spring here.

Enjoy your Spring Fever!

16:12  
Blogger julia said...

So gorgeous...someday when I have money I'm gonna pay you the big bucks to make me one of your amazing creations!!

00:12  

Post a Comment

<< Home