currently sue

Monday, December 08, 2008

Quilt update + advent video

Ok, it's Advent everybody! This is one of my favourite times of year: waiting for Christmas. Anticipation. But waiting. Check out this Advent challenge from Shane Claiborne and those ordinary radicals.



Also, I've just realized that I am going to Ottawa TWO WEEKS FROM TODAY, which means I gotta hustle when it comes to finishing this quilt (if I want to give it to my nephew for Christmas). It's very colourful...

I've gotta hustle

Sorry for terrible quality pic, I seem to have misplaced my digital camera...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The quilt looks awesome. It's giving me the sewing bug.

15:04  
Blogger RTF said...

The quilt is lovelier than ever.

I'm touched by the Claiborne infographics. I'll be posting that on my blog shortly.

T

23:02  

Post a Comment

<< Home