currently sue

Monday, October 26, 2009

New or newish photos

These first couple of photos are from a walk in the East Village the other day; it was fun to do something I don't normally do. I think I'm craving variety and new experiences these days.

Clouds

On the way something caught my eye.

Small bust of Elvis - face casts

I went in the store, and came out a little happier.

I did something funny

Some other randoms: a found object; the Lincoln Center fountain, which just reopened; and a parked van on 110th kind of near my house.

Found object: optimism

Lincoln Center fountain

You ready, or you scared

2 Comments:

Anonymous Allison said...

Great photos. I wish I could be poking around new NYC neighbourhoods with you.

PS: I really like Elvis Jr.

19:09  
Blogger JRenee said...

You are craving variety. Go out and get it! i am sure having Lisa here will help with that.

11:21  

Post a Comment

<< Home