currently sue

Sunday, November 04, 2007

blitzquilt4 (leftovers)

blitzquilt4 (leftovers)

I am making a blitzquilt using the blocks rejected from my past four quilts. The one rule is that I'm not allowed to cut any new pieces. It makes for a strange but very fast project.

It's also a very satisfying project. I feel psychotic and hyper and unrestrainedly excited these days, since I'm moving to NEW YORK CITY really soon (but I'm not sure exactly when). (I am thus purging a lot of my stuff so if there's anything in the world that you want, ask if I have it, and if I do you can have it for free.)

This quilt is so low pressure and so quick that I feel like I'm accomplishing something. Also I'm sure I'm not getting enough exercise so it's burning off a lot of excess energy. (Maybe I should cut back on the coffee.) Furthermore, it's distracting me from all the waiting I'm doing right now. I'll let you know how it all (ALL) turns out.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger liSa said...

I like this quilt v. much and strict parameters are fun, they sometimes yield the most creative stuff!

23:35  
Blogger Stevie P. said...

NEW YORK CITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SUELA that is awesome! If you have any books you don't want, I'm your lady. Heehee.

14:36  

Post a Comment

<< Home