currently sue

Sunday, April 13, 2008

LYS + spring

Summer?

Dear reader: I write with several small pieces of news, which I will cover in turn beginning with the most important: I have visited my LYS (Amsterdam and 108th). I'd passed this place a few times but couldn't decide what type of yarn it sold; the outfits on the mannequins and the font on the awning gave conflicting messages.

LYS

Hoping I could get some dishcloth cotton (I'm out of red), I went in today. Somewhat disappointingly, it's got really nice yarn. Maybe K-Mart has cotton.

In other news, I went for my first bike ride EVER in NYC -- in Central Park, which is gorgeous right now.

In further news, the kitten and I spent considerable time outside this weekend; she chased one of the rats, and even escaped briefly into the next door neighbour's "yard" (all paving stones). Time to get her a collar and tags.

First ride

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger ButterPeanut said...

great shoes in both photos!

I still use your handknit dishcloth with great zeal.

02:31  

Post a Comment

<< Home