currently sue

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Today's pictures

Autumn light is here

photo.jpg

photo.jpg

Life continues here. There is either nothing to report, or everything, but everything is so many small things that it's difficult to know what's important. I am learning more of what it means to WAIT. I WAITED for what felt like a long time to have a job that means something to me (and to move here to the city I love); and now I WAIT again.

Perhaps something that helped me before will help me again; "this time is a good time; don't rush out of it."

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger ButterPeanut said...

You know, I always look at you as an example of patience and taking pleasure in the small things.

03:16  
Blogger Me said...

I look at both of you guys in that way. It's something I need to learn to do.

13:36  
Blogger Allison said...

Good things come to those who wait... I'm curious what you are waiting for - a phone call is definitely in order.

15:10  
Blogger sue said...

Thank you for your comments!! They are all encouraging.

16:38  

Post a Comment

<< Home