currently sue

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Boston + productivity

This past weekend, I drove to Boston with Barry and Eric.

Car trip

Well, I didn't drive; Eric did.

Driver

We stayed with Eric's Grandma, and visited Naomi (in blue), who is now Dr. Naomi.

Kids

I enjoyed myself thoroughly. You can see way too many photos from this trip (when all I do for 20+ hours is sit in a car, I take photos to kill time) over here.

From a making-things perspective, it was a very productive trip: I am FINALLY done my sister's second sock!!

Inbound dishcloth
THE SECOND SOCK IS FINISHED
Outbound dishcloth

Now that my knitting plate is clear, what shall I work on next? Maybe I'll buy some new yarn...

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger ButterPeanut said...

i love how one or two dishcloths flutter out with everything that you knit. The dishcloths are like the neutrino to your sock's beta particle.

23:50  
Blogger AZD said...

You must be so relieved to have those socks finished. I'm actually relieved those socks are done!

10:47  
Blogger sue said...

jen i am glad you share my sock relief; and LtK! (oh physics 138) dishcloths are my one true knitting love, so quick and colourful and impossible to screw up.

19:52  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should get some Socks That Rock yarn at LK. If there is any left. Go at lunch. If you get me a skein, I'll make you a bridesmaid...

20:32  
Blogger RTF said...

Sue, you picked a good weekend to take a road trip.

I snapped this one thinking of you:

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/198/477898876_209c2a76e5_m.jpg

Peace,

T

00:53  

Post a Comment

<< Home