currently sue

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

It's official

I am going on a European tour in August! I just booked my ticket like five seconds ago.

On this trip, I will see AP+O:

AP and Olivia on the train to Dover

Jerome and Sharon (photo shamelessly pilfered from Jerome's flickr):

jerome & sharon

My aunt Merry (seen here with nephew Jack):

Merry and Jack (iii)

and uncle Marvin (in the sunglasses):

The Husbands

LtK (dramatic photo shamelessly pilfered from LtK's flickr):

LtK

and Daniel (seen here with me):

Silly

England, Romania, Dutchland and Germany!!! I am looking forward to this.

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger /dr. said...

it's official. i'm jealous.

/dr.

17:55  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are great photos!

21:58  
Blogger Stevie P. said...

So jealous! I want to come with you. :P

I'm planning a euro-trip of my own!

10:35  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay the above comment was me in my old blogger account! heh!

10:36  
Blogger AZD said...

What? A European tour? How exciting!

12:21  
Blogger sue said...

stevie where/when are you going??

14:44  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks like I'm going to be heading to the UK / Paris after my work trip to San Diego! Lots of summer travel. I was going to go in May but realized that when I was there I wanted to actually afford things, so I'm aiming for July/August!

08:25  

Post a Comment

<< Home