currently sue

Friday, February 16, 2007

You-know-who plus plus


I don't often post other people's pictures, but this one was too good to pass up.

I've recently discovered a whole new pocket of inspiring websites that have links to one million wonderful things around the internet. Here are three of my favs for your perusal. Note: if you're like me, whole days will be sucked away looking at these. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Apartment Therapy: New York (always New York) – Q&A on making your apartment cooler and more design-ful. Brilliant suggestions and great links.

Design*Sponge – the internet is a wonderful place, and that's all I've got to say about that.

Karin Eriksson's Style Blog (my mother's name is Karen Erickson!) – more beautiful things: `day-to-day inspirations of a Sweden-based designer/maker of functional ceramics.'

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger AZD said...

Fire King Mugs! I grew up with those, how weird.
Thanks for the links, Sue.

13:23  
Blogger ButterPeanut said...

yes, thanks for the links! I love getting neat ideas and inspiring pictures from my friend Internet.

13:49  
Blogger /dr. said...

SWEET LINKS!!

/dr.

14:52  
Blogger Unknown said...

i wonder how many people we know have treasures likes these in their homes ... homes that are treasures in and of themselves ... with so many designy types hanging around, i bet there is some real magic out there. sue - you should take us on a photo tour of your place!

11:09  
Blogger AZD said...

I like that idea, Kate.

10:07  
Blogger sue said...

hmmmm interesting idea! we'll see what next week brings. maybe we can have a round of house-tours of all us all.

14:56  

Post a Comment

<< Home