currently sue

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Start spreading the news

Well everybody, it's official: I have a job in NYC, and I am going to move there, SOON. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Perhaps even too soon. Or not soon enough? Anyhow, I'm packing up my house, which is everybody's favourite activity. I don't know why we all don't move more often, packing is that much fun.

Weirdest thing I've found so far: a lock of hair from my first haircut (October 1981), sealed in an envelope. (I didn't open it.)

Also:



Furthermore, from a different year:



Which reflects in an eerily accurate way my life so far, in both content and indecision. Finally, for that little taste of random, here is a picture of me with Ted Rogers and his family:

Me and the Rogers family

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger sequesthered said...

Those first two pictures are GOLD. You showed signs of career angst at an early age.

The list of careers there is hilarious! I want to be a cowboy!

11:56  
Blogger ButterPeanut said...

I wanted to be a cowgirl for a while when I was a kid.

You should frame that album page and hang it up in your new home!

03:27  

Post a Comment

<< Home