currently sue

Friday, April 25, 2008

Engineers strike again

Out of place/school pride

I am using the free but incredibly faint internet on campus at Columbia (three blocks from my house) in the efforts of sending three emails. On the way onto campus I noticed the above -- chalk another one up to the U of T engineers. I have to scam internet since there is no internet at home, for various reasons relating to our unusual-but-appropriate-to-New-York real estate arrangement.

Yesterday I got a lovely postcard from adventuress-in-Dutchland, the ever interesting blog writer and friend LtK. Among other things she said I should blog more New York stories. I actually think that would be good for me; writing helps me process.

To that end stay tuned for more (when I get back to work on Monday where the real internet is). I'll also be writing a post at Empire Remixed...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home