currently sue

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Many things, including Y is for Yale

Dear reader, I have several updates to offer you. First, last weekend (after a sizing drama and a strong bout of indecision) I bought a gift for myself to celebrate six months in NYFC:

Heels

BEAUTIFUL SHOES from an AMAZING STORE.

Also this past weekend (continuing in the footwear theme) I started some socks. Seems that I knit about one pair of socks per year. I'm learning new stitches! It's keeping me interested (remember the neverending socks for sister last year? Oh my), I'm pretty sure I'm motivated almost entirely by curiosity.

Here's where we're at:

New sock

In the background there you see Connecticut, which brings me to yesterday. I went to New Haven to see Sharon, Jerome and their new addition, the lovely Cayley Rose (recipient of this quilt). They live in Cambridge now (no need to qualify which Cambridge now that I'm living in the US), it was great to get out of the city and see them.

Cayley and Sharon

Yale

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger ButterPeanut said...

love the shoes & the card catalogues!

11:24  
Blogger liSa said...

i want to know what are in the drawers!!!

22:36  
Blogger RTF said...

Wow!

My internship boss will be going to Yale for grad school this September.

I think those are library cards in those drawers, no?

08:26  
Blogger sue said...

The whole room is one big card catalogue (do you remember those?? like a physical Google search) but all the cards are gone now.

10:04  

Post a Comment

<< Home