currently sue

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Other stuff from the homeland

I heart my button

Well, just one more thing. LL was in Toronto this past weekend (she had some work meetings on Monday) and brought this funny/fab button from Enoch. I love it and am wearing it today. Speaking of LL we met up in Central Park yesterday after work -- it looks like summer here! No jackets, skirts, full leaves on the trees. We sat on the edge of some body of water near the Bethesda Fountain and watched turtles poke their heads out of the water and the gondola man row around people drinking wine.

(I don't think one actually "rows" a gondola; but what is the right verb? Anyone??)

I stumbled on the Hell's Kitchen flea market on my Sunday walk to church. Didn't pick anything up, though was tempted by a decorative plate depicting the signing of the constitution.

Flea market

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger ButterPeanut said...

did that button originally say "I heart my SUV"? enoch is awesome.

02:41  
Blogger sue said...

It actually said, I heart my SU, where SU = student union.

12:09  

Post a Comment

<< Home