currently sue

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Unrelated

Clouds

This week I have very little to report on the Crafting Front. I'm about to start the heel of Sock Two; I'm very, very slowly adding a row to the blue quilt; that's all. Nothing picture-worthy, though I really DO hope to a quilt picture soon. I'm starting to feel like the girl who cried quilt. I blame tutoring (in the far north -- Don Mills and Sheppard) and random weekend busyness (notably the Nidus festival) for distracting me from making newsworthy progress.

The (unrelated) pic above is one of my recent favs -- some sunset clouds from my trip to Oklahoma.

6 Comments:

Blogger AZD said...

YOU took that? It's awesome!

15:12  
Blogger ButterPeanut said...

if you ever change your blog title, it MUST be "the girl who cried quilt"

20:34  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like lisa's blog title suggestion. Hilarious. The sky in OK is gorgeous - probably worth the trip alone.

10:11  
Blogger alison said...

so pretty sue. a hidden photographer...

12:03  
Blogger sue said...

aw thanks eh! i like taking pictures. that one is from my film camera, fyi.

i also like the blog title suggestion -- i'll put it in my pocket and save it for later.

13:37  
Blogger /dr. said...

i like that photo. tres pretty.

/dr.

14:22  

Post a Comment

<< Home