currently sue

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Distracted

Mother T camo shirt

The past couple of weeks I've been neglecting my blog in favour of, I'm vaguely ashamed to admit, facebook, which appears to be the crack to end all internet crack. I resisted for a long time, thinking that I waste enough time on the internet already. However, it's been pretty cool to find people I know from high school, middle school, etc. etc. A real virtual city, where you can run into everyone you know? Maybe, except that "real virtual" anything doesn't make any sense.

Even though I haven't been writing about crafts, I have been crafting; not only the T above (a flurry of activity last night, instead of Going To Bed Early) but also more red quilt action and even some baby socks for little you-(might)-know-who. More pics to follow, assuming facebook doesn't suck me deeper into the internet void.

P.S. Allison is getting married in 10 days!!!

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger ButterPeanut said...

oh my that shirt is awesome!

22:11  
Blogger sequesthered said...

I like the shirt.

22:40  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That shirt is amazing. You have reached a whole new level of upper body wear. Now that I have a sewing machine, hopefully you will let me study under you.

07:08  
Blogger AZD said...

cool shirt, did you silk screen the type on it?

09:32  
Blogger Stevie P. said...

Sue, that shirt is gorgeous!!!!! I love it. You need to provide lessons because I would be all over that.

16:09  
Blogger sue said...

thanks everybody!! i'm super pleased with it.

fyi the silkscreening was done, on mostly donated shirts, by justin broadbent and, i believe, /dr. for an india fundraiser. all the india shirts are pretty hot.

16:58  
Blogger RTF said...

That shirt's nice!

22:42  
Blogger Miriam said...

that shirt rocks!

21:35  

Post a Comment

<< Home