currently sue

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Somebody got MARRIED!!!

Allison and makeup

Allison Allison Allison Guy
A fish can't whistle and neither can I
And I don't know why she swallowed a fly
But ask me a riddle and I reply
Allison Allison Allison Guy

(It's a good thing she didn't change her last name; "Antonescu" doesn't rhyme as well.)

The main event of this generally very fun long weekend was Allison and Costin's wedding. Allison is, of course, my very good and longtime friend (we will have known each other for nine years this fall – oh my), and I was one of the bridesmaids. Check out the pre-wedding pics; also of the rehearsal; I have no pictures of the actual ceremony or reception since I was busy walking down the runway/aisle, misting during the beautiful ceremony, and having fun during the partay afterward.

If I find a picture of me looking hot in my little black dress, I'll let you know.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I had taken a picture of you Suela! My camera went MIA during the dance-off and only reappeared for drunken photos verrrry late into the night!

Let me put it on the record that the little black dress was little black hot!

14:47  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I look completely possessed in that picture.

21:20  

Post a Comment

<< Home