currently sue

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Blitzquilt

blitzquilt

For scale-scale: this quilt is three feet by four feet. For time-scale: I started piecing the top last Friday, and finished it last night (Wednesday). (I'm frankly impressed that I finished it.) On Tuesday, I bought batting instead of going to the island with Meanoch et al. And now...

...comes the hard part, or rather the part I've never done before: the sandwiching of layers and the actual quilting. My goal had been to finish this before I went to Ottawa this weekend, but now I'm not going anymore; maybe I'll use the weekend to finish the quilt.

(And the phone photos continue. For now you'll have to use your imagination a bit re: colours. LL says that she will be my official photographer until I get my camera back from my sister.)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home