currently sue

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Elevator men and a visitor preview

Always get it up

Only two more sleeps and one of my dearest friends is going to come visit me! It will be extremely nice to have Allison Guy to talk to in person, like in the old days, rather than on the internet as is usual now. Also, seeing as she saw me through the whole process of being depressed in my Master's degree (and being somewhat depressed in her own), but graduating after a million years by a miracle of God, then not knowing what to do, and dreaming of living in New York but having no idea if/how/when, and then the whole passport saga -- well, it's meaningful that she's coming to visit me here in my new city. I'm excited.

Also we will go to see Sex & the City; we watched the whole series together so it's just right that we'll see the movie in the the City itself.

B + P

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger ButterPeanut said...

hurray for friend visits! isn't that totally one of the best parts of having moved away?

also, i just thought of your masters-finishing party --- that feels like a thousand years ago!

02:43  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's me on the right!
(I love that pic)
I will be there in less than twelve hours - hurray!

08:54  

Post a Comment

<< Home