currently sue

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Update: there is no update

old skule

I have absolutely zero progress to report on any crafting front at all. I am still working on Sock 2 (3-1/2 inches until the toe!), I am still making Dishcloths (but I left my knitting needles in Ottawa; they might be in Toronto by now but still are not at my house), and I haven't sewn anything in I don't know how long (there goes finishing the Blue Quilt by end of summer).

There is no reason for the no crafts, except perhaps that I'm reading a mystery novel. Mysteries -- esp Agatha Christie but also Martha Grimes and, to a lesser extent, Dorothy Sayers -- have always been my escape literature of choice. Ever since I was maybe 10. (An interesting question to think about is, perhaps, what am I escaping from right now? Hm.) I also read and reread my favourites. Right now it's one of my all-time favourites, The Old Silent (Martha G). Wonderful.

Anyhow, to distract you from the mystery and from my state of non-productivity, here is a photo from my childhood. I am the one in blue. You might know others in this photo.. shout outs in the comments if you can identify anyone else.

5 Comments:

Blogger AZD said...

I started renting books on CD so nothing could interfere with my knitting time.

12:15  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you are standing beside Becca T!!!

16:39  
Blogger ButterPeanut said...

Oh my gosh! cuteness!

I love how you totally look like Sue, like you're about to say something compact and clever to all the other kids right after the picture is taken. Hee!

22:46  
Blogger Rachel said...

AH! I knew that was you in the blue the moment I saw the picture. cheeky sue.

15:10  
Blogger sue said...

well you are all right! i am in blue, and beccaT is right beside me grinning in the middle.

you haven't identified the third person though -- allison guy knows her, though i'm not sure who else of you do.

12:32  

Post a Comment

<< Home