currently sue

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Feelin' hot hot hot


I'm off to NYC tomorrow morning at the ass crack of dawn! And these are the glamourous shoes I'm bringing with me, to go with my hot little black dress. (Clearly, I'm bringing other, more sensible, shoes to walk around in. Though I have to say, as heels go, these ones are way comfy.)

It amazes me that I did everything I wanted to do before going – including buying these shoes (today after work), laundry (putting it away now) and finishing most of a new bag (more on that when I get back).

Right now I'm drinking scotch and packing. It's going to be a good weekend.

3 Comments:

Blogger ButterPeanut said...

that dress is the BOMB!

have fun!

13:04  
Blogger sue said...

interestingly, though i initially bought the dress in that pic, i ended up exchanging it for another dress that, on me, is even HOTTER. :) no pic though..

11:24  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am in love with your NY shoes.

Mmmmm. Shoes.

15:26  

Post a Comment

<< Home