currently sue

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

They only took four months and 21 days

I know it's been a long time since I've written. But at least I have something to show.


The question is, can I finish the next pair in time for Christmas?

Further productivity: I've even started work on the blue quilt again! And I'm excited about it!! That means I might finish it!!! I am pumped.

As some craft-less bonus material, here are a few pics of the ever-popular kitten in her favourite room. Re top photo—she's becoming more and more talented at things she's not supposed to do.


6 Comments:

Blogger ButterPeanut said...

very nice! cool that your first socks ever are a fancy rib.

00:34  
Blogger RTF said...

Beautiful socks, Sue.

I don't know how it took me so long to discover that you now keep a personal blog.

Exciting.

Peace,

Tom

08:10  
Blogger alison said...

the monthly updates a la sue. :)

i love the socks. they are very sue. and let me just give thanks to productivity. i look forward to seeing the blue quilt.

LCdB - what a silly kitty. mischievous indeed.

15:57  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember when Minchie first started to perform the disappearing toilet paper trick. LCdB is so cute.

Yay for the finished socks! The ribbing looks really good.

16:42  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice socks! Mine still aren't done...awesome, eh? I am a project-hopper.

Lady Catherine's favourite room is also the favourite room of my cat Leonard. He's always hanging out in there, although the other day I found Dylan sleeping in the tub. Very strange creatures, cats. ;)

13:47  
Blogger AZD said...

Nice socks!

13:56  

Post a Comment

<< Home