currently sue

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Some not crafts

hope.

Since these days before Christmas have been so busy, I have given up getting to work on time. Instead, the past couple of days (which have been so sunny and beautiful; I love the light this time of year, it's so low and slanty) I've taken my camera on my walk to work. Check out some pics on flickr.

Intruder

Another update: I got a very cool thing in the mail! Someone intruded on the photo, however, so you'll have to click on the link to see what it is.

And don't worry (for the non-Kate readers), I will update you on the knitting situation in my next post.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger ButterPeanut said...

[this comment is also a reply to your email of 5 minutes ago, as my webmail interface sucks]

1. i love that HOPE picture! Can I get that printed and frame it and hang it up>

2. The minicards look rad! Now I think I will finally get a flickr account.

3. that wicked awesome shot of the DT is the coolest, and with your permission, will go on my blog shortly.

that is all. merry christmas!!

13:44  
Blogger RTF said...

I love the moo cards. And that little orange notepad in the background of the intruder pic. Is that the French notebook with the little graph grids on it?

Peace,

T

01:11  

Post a Comment

<< Home