currently sue

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Two things. No, three


First, happy American Thanksgiving to all y'all.

Second, the kitten had her parts taken out on Monday, and I am happy to announce that she seems to be doing very well. Her spirits are up, she is chasing things round here and there as usual, her insides are staying inside her, everything is ok, as far as I can tell.

Third – and I know you're all impatient to hear this one – I did in fact turn the heel of my sister's first sock. Living Room was cancelled last night due to lack of quorum, so I was able to knit knit knit. We (i.e., the sock and I) are still on schedule! No pictorial evidence for you, you'll just have to take my word for it.

PS image above courtesy of LL.

7 Comments:

Blogger AZD said...

That's a great picture of you three (i acknowledge sexy elvis in the background).

I have a christmas sock knitting tip: 3-3.25mm needles and chunkier yarn. You'll be pumping out the gifts in record speed.

12:28  
Blogger sue said...

it's so true! i should just get bigger yarn.. well, next time.

12:53  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! Your hair is so long and it looks good long!

15:55  
Blogger AZD said...

I agree, I heart the long hair on you.

16:59  
Blogger ButterPeanut said...

yes, very cute picture! you're toterlly rocking the hair.

happy a-thanksgiving with eric's family!!

18:44  
Blogger Leah said...

Yeah, that's a hot picture. And the Elvis bust is amazing.

I am SO GLAD Lady Catherine is not having issues after surgery. SO. GLAD.

09:45  
Blogger sue said...

i am also SO GLAD the kitten is having no issues!! mabel freaked me right out. yesterday LCdB started getting a little antsier about having stitches in her belly; i hope she leaves them alone enough. i could always get her the "elizabethan collar" (insert here picture of kitten in giant frilly lace thing).

11:59  

Post a Comment

<< Home