currently sue

Monday, June 30, 2008

Slow blitz & my apartment

slow blitzquilt++ +

I just had lunch with Kate and Tim, who are the latest in the growing ranks of Toronto people who are not just engaging but ENGAGED. Crazy!

Current blitzquilt is above, though "current" is a bit of a misnomer since the quilt is off the wall (literally) and packed away, and the sewing machine is in a box. No, I am not moving. Some nice men are giving my apartment some new ceilings, which should last a couple of weeks (at least...). When I left home my roommate's ceiling was coming down and the poor baby kitten was hiding deep inside some shelving (she was so hidden that I actually thought she had somehow got out of the apartment and went all the way up to the roof to look for her). When they do the living room I'm going to bring her to live at the office.

"Blitz" is also a bit of a misnomer, this one is taking a while. I keep changing the composition, and it keeps getting CLOSER, but it's still not done.

Bonus -- you have to look closely to see the message from my drycleaner:

Drycleaner's note

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger ButterPeanut said...

quilt looks great!

I can't believe I haven't heard about the offical KateTim engagement yet!

17:07  

Post a Comment

<< Home