currently sue

Monday, August 11, 2008

Incomplete progression (not very blitz)

(Some of these photos are supersketch, I need to start using my real camera again instead of just my phone)

Blitzquilt New York

slow blitzquilt++ +

I keep thinking I'm getting closer

Finally getting somewhere?

Sewing up

The kitten also likes to quilt

I have a crazy plan to finish this before I head to Toronto Thursday morning -- and Wednesday is my BIRTHDAY (I AM TURNING THIRTY), leaving me only Monday and Tuesday to work...

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go Blitzquit, Go! Good luck with your crazy deadline. I have faith in you. BTW, I love, love, love the pinwheel-y pattern in the bottom right corner of the last quilt pic.

14:53  
Blogger ButterPeanut said...

aaaaiii LOVE the bold colors on the top one! and the crazy ass 3d pinwheel action on the bottom one! very very good.

happy 30 ahead of time~

03:25  
Blogger RTF said...

I'm flying to TO on Thursday too! Maybe I'll see you there.

Peace,

T

07:39  
Blogger R said...

So, 1st anniversary of your 29th birthday!

You're always a hero, to me.

I'm not going to be in Toronto. :(

20:56  

Post a Comment

<< Home