currently sue

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Recent things seen

Ironing board (no padding), Times Square

Stray ironing board. BYO iron + cover.

Man walking down Broadway with his cat sitting on his head (why didn't I take a picture??).

Be Kanye

These girls in the subway had the same haircut, the same glasses, the same tshirt, the same BAG. Also note the poster behind: "Be someone else, be KANYE!" (Related video; is this a Phenomenon that I am unaware of because I'm out of touch? Subway ads are often my only brush with reality. PS I highly recommend watching it.)

Also, last night I went on LL's work boat cruise around lower Manhattan. We got to see all the public-art waterfalls by Olafur Eliasson. And, it was the closest I've come to the Statue of Liberty (photo by crappy iPhone camera makes Lady Liberty look farther than she really is).



Manhattan Bridge + Manhattan

LL + LL + Sue

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger ButterPeanut said...

I'm totally envying both the big city life and the summer weather (she writes while waiting for a break in the rain so that she can bike home from work).

11:25  
Blogger ButterPeanut said...

p.s. "anytime is Kanye time" -- awesome

11:26  

Post a Comment

<< Home