currently sue

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Searching for inspiration


In the midst of composition angst during that last quilt, I remembered that a good thing to do when out of ideas is to look at other people's art. The solution ended up coming from a picture of another book inside this quilt book I have (I do not have enough quilt books and would love love to have some of Japanese quilts particularly...). Totally ghetto picture but totally solved my problem.

Somehow I lost all my good quilt bookmarks switching computers when I moved, but I'm on the hunt again. I'll post anything I find that's interesting. I like the circles above, esp the mix of broken-up and whole; the colour scheme is kind of 70s (I don't know whether that's good or bad).

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home