currently sue

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Frustrated/inspired

Doorway to...?

Still not much to report. The walk to work today made me CRAZY because I didn't have my camera, and I saw great photos all over the place. Maybe I will start bringing my camera as a default; of course, taking photos will make my walks to work take longer, which means I should leave earlier, which means I should get up earlier...

I have so many ideas: I am frustrated by my lack of time and discipline. Of course, I could just BE MORE DISCIPLINED ALREADY. sigh*

Lack of time does have its advantages: it forces me to actually use the tiny scraps of time I do have to make tiny scraps of interesting things. This morning just before leaving for work I made a fridge magnet with a cropped photo of the Gates in Central Park (no photo; cf above). Pleasing. It's in my cubicle now.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm just waiting until discipline goes on sale.

20:05  

Post a Comment

<< Home