currently sue

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Long overdue

Well, it's been a while since I've written anything, hasn't it. Let's review some old business.

My dad's hat.



You can get the gist of it, anyhow. And my sister's second sock progresses.

Sister Trish's second sock

And no, that is not the same sock as before.

New business – well, there isn't much yet. I'm uninspired by sock2 and so I'm not knitting much right now (I also have a record number of jobs (FIVE); I'm sure that's distracting me from more important things, such as crafts). I am however always thinking of new projects... I'll let you know what I come up with.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger ButterPeanut said...

i really like the hat. look at you; knittin fool!

23:44  
Blogger RTF said...

Sue,

I can't believe you have FIVE jobs.

Nice toque.

Peace,

T

07:22  
Blogger AZD said...

I like the orange in the hat.

09:29  
Blogger Unknown said...

i need you to teach me how to take hipster pictures. my brother tried to give me a tutorial over the break and mine turned out rediculous! i'll see if i can find them and show you ...

16:51  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed, I can't even handle two jobs!

05:21  

Post a Comment

<< Home