currently sue

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Window cat + Canada Day

Well everybody, I spent my first Canada Day as an American resident yesterday. No day off! But I wore a red & white shirt, ironically it was I heart NY. At work we listened to all Canadian music and sang the national anthem at staff meeting, then later LL and I had some beers at the pub. Unfortunately not Canadian beer, they sell basically none here in NY.

What comes around goes around/oatmeal

Canada Day

On the way to rice pudding we met a kitty in the window, she had the most enormous tail and followed us around from inside the store.

Kitty in the store



photo.jpg

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger RTF said...

There should be a "found cats" blog with multiple contributors. What do you think?

I really like the banners you've been using for this blog.

Happy Independence Day.

T

08:03  

Post a Comment

<< Home